God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

8/04/2007

Oregon

A few weeks ago I flew up to Oregon to spend some time with my sister Anna and her family, and then to go to Women's Camp at Camp Tadmor with my mom and Anna. It was a really good time! I love hanging out with family...below are some pictures of the trip!

We shared a special moment with Anna and Matt as Benjamin (2) and Aaron (7 1/2 months) were dedicated at their church (where Matt is the youth and worship pastor)



Ben and Aaron -- the next "little boy" band..."Hadley" ;-)
Brothers



Benjamin


Aaron

Anna, Mom, and me after Women's Camp


2 comments:

Anna H. said...

I love these pictures, Sarah! It was so fun having you up here, and you'll be here again, in just a little less than a month! :-)

Amy T. S. said...

Hey, Roomie, I'm tagging you! Go see my blog for details if you will.