God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

12/10/2008

A trip to see the family!

I enjoyed a great visit with my family Thanksgiving week...here are a few pictures from our time there!

Anna with Aaron and Ben:

Mom and Dad enjoying an after-Thanksgiving-feast nap:


Ben and Aaron playing in the tent I brought them ($9.99 at Ikea!):


Sisters:

Here's an adorable video of Ben and Aaron playing in a hall cupboard. They are so cute!


And finally, a video interview I did with Ben...now that he's 3 1/2, he has a bit more to say (if you're reading this via e-mail, you'll need to go to my blog to see the videos)!


I look forward to seeing them all again in February when I go up to help out when Baby Grace is born!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Glad to hear that you all were together for Thanksgiving. Fun memories, for sure. Love the picture of your parents snoozing!

Melissa said...

Hehe, I also love the picture of your mom & dad sleeping :) Looks like you had a wonderful time!