God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

5/23/2006

Say Cheese!

My mom and my sister Anna were down here in California last Thursday through Saturday to attend a Women's Prayer Summit with me. We had a wonderful time of fellowship with the ladies from my church.

Before we left for the event, I asked my mom to take a picture of Anna and me. The flash wasn't on, so she didn't realize the picture had already been taken, so she kept her finger on the button. What follows is the progression of photos she took as I realized she was taking more than one photo!

Notice how the beautiful smile never leaves Anna's face; she's like, frozen in time!











































4 comments:

Anna H. said...

That still makes me laugh!! :-) I'm so glad that we were able to come!!

Suzanne said...

That is so great! Yes, it's almost like Anna is photoshopped into the picture. :) I'm glad you had a good time at the conference. I heard about the throwing up.... Oh, and I got Anna that shirt for Christmas.

Jenn said...

She really is frozen in time.

Suzanne said...

By the way, I love both of your short haircuts! So cute!