God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

1/22/2007

Fake snow

My cat, Gilligan, loved sleeping on the fake snow under our Christmas tree (gotta have fake snow to go with the fake tree) so much that when I took the tree down, I didn't have the heart to take away his new favorite bedding. So I stuck the snow in a box under our bed, and now whenever we can't find Gilligan, we know exactly where to look. "Gilligan's sleeping in his snow box again!"

Cats are cute. You have to humor them.

3 comments:

Gioietta said...

That is so cute. Pets are so special, who would know what a blessing such a little creature of God could be?
BTW, Sarah, that picture of you on your profile, you are so gorgeous! I bet your hubby just melts into pieces :)
Love, Miriam (from HP...although, I know it's been so long I have been there!)

Sarah said...

Aww...thanks, Miriam! You're a sweetheart!

Jenn said...

That was very nice of you to save his sleeping snow.