God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

1/25/2008

Demolition....

Our new kitchen is in a current state of destruction...we are having new cabinets installed in a few weeks, so they've torn out all the old ones (it actually looks even worse than this now, as all the bottom cabinets are gone, too).



All I can say is, I'm so glad we're not living there right now... We lived through the remodeling of our current house and it was no fun!

And, I can't wait until I can post the "after" pics! :-)

It's looking like we'll probably be moving in sometime after the 1st of March...I haven't even started packing yet!

4 comments:

Anna H. said...

Yea!! You posted some new pics and posts. I'm not one to talk, though. :-)

Anna H. said...

I can't wait to see your new house, all finished, and in person!!! :-)

Cathy said...

I'd like to knock out some things in our house!

Melissa said...

Cool! Looking forward to your after pictures. Cathy says it best...we would like to knock out some things too...but we'll have to wait for now :)