God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

3/12/2008

Nature walk on a beautiful day...

The weather was lovely today, and my brother and I were able to take advantage of some free time in the afternoon to visit a nearby park with winding paths along a river. The weather was perfect for a walk, in the low 70s, the sky bright blue with puffy white clouds here and there. I didn't have my camera with me, but here's what we saw while on our walk:

A woodpecker, red squirrels, grey squirrels, a jackrabbit and a baby jackrabbit (which let me get close enough to almost touch it), wild turkeys, regular turkeys (with their tails all fanned out like the turkeys you see on Thanksgiving cards), four deer, butterflies, geese, ducks, magpies, a heron, and various other small birds, and a few miscellaneous insects! :-)

Next time I go to this park, I'm bringing my camera!

Thanking the Lord for His beautiful creation today!

No comments: