God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

3/27/2008

Surprises are fun!!

Last week, my brother and I drove up to Oregon to surprise my sister Anna for her 30th birthday...we showed up on her doorstep, along with our parents and younger sister, and gave her quite a shock! Here's the video of her reaction (sorry you have to stare at the door for so long...she didn't answer right away)!



We spent a few days at their house and enjoyed the time with our nephews Ben and Aaron...here are a few videos (I just love the one of Ben singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star")!








Here are a few more cute shots of the boys that I took:


















Aaron and Elmo coloring





Ben and his buddy Elmo

4 comments:

Anna H. said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the videos and the pictures!!!!! :-)

Anna H. said...

It was SO nice to be surprised and to have you guys up for my birthday and Easter. Thank you!!!! :-)

Cathy said...

Ahhh, that is SOOOOOOOO great and you did good catching it on film!!
Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

What a wonderful surprise...I love Anna's reaction :)