God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

5/30/2008

Sorry for the long absence!

Life has been busy lately! We are finally going to be moving to the new house, hopefully starting at the beginning of this next week -- we'll probably move a little bit each day (the boxes, that is) and then choose one day to move all the big furniture and stuff. We have friends from out of town coming on June 21 to spend a week with us, so I need to have everything set up and the house decorated and all that by then!

I have to say that I'm very thankful for a friend of ours from Vancouver, WA, Michael Makarenko, who drove down with a friend of his on May 20 to help things at the house get done faster...we appointed him as "supervisor" over all the other workers, and it's thanks to his hard work that we will be able to move in this week...so, THANK YOU, MICHAEL!!! He and his friend are driving back to Vancouver this Sunday.

Hard to believe we signed papers for the house on December 26 and we're finally going to be living there! It's seemed like a dream for so long, and now it will finally be reality -- thank You, Lord!

2 comments:

Anna H. said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!! And, I'm thankful for Michael's friendship for you too.

Cathy said...

That is so cool! Try not to stress out and have fun!