God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

5/01/2008

Four Things (I've Been Tagged!)

Suzanne tagged me, so here we go:


Four jobs I've held:

1) Grounds worker at Multnomah Bible College (the summer after high school) in Portland, OR

2) Part-time secretary at my uncle's furnace cleaning company in Portland, OR

3) Part-time church secretary at First Baptist Church of Vancouver, WA

4) Receptionist at the K-LOVE Radio headquarters here in Sacramento, CA


Four movies I could watch over and over:

1) "Anne of Green Gables"

2) "Sense and Sensibility"

3) "The Sound of Music"

4) "The Princess Bride"


Four places I've lived (in order):

1) Portland, OR

2) Santiago, Chile

3) Vancouver, WA

4) Sacramento, CA


Four TV shows I like:

1) "Little House on the Prairie"

2) "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"
3) ?
4) ?

Sorry, I can't really think of any other favorites...I'm not much of a TV watcher, especially lately!


Four favorite foods:

1) Homemade soup

2) A big, fresh salad

3) Cream top yogurt, all different flavors

4) Homemade pizza


Where would I rather be?

(As long as my husband is with me, too) :-)

1) Visiting my family in Oregon

2) On an extended stay at a Bed & Breakfast on the Scottish moors

3) On an extended stay at a Bed & Breakfast in the Irish hills

4) On an extended stay at a Bed & Breakfast in the English countryside


Four people I'm tagging (for those new to this, it means you copy and paste this onto your blog and put your own answers):

1) Anna


3) Jenn

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Are you the receptionist at KLOVE now? My favorite station!