God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

8/09/2009

How do 7 months go by so quickly?

Back on January 7th I said, "So maybe one of my goals this year should be blogging more often!"

Um...yeah. In hindsight, the word "maybe" in that sentence obviously carried the most weight!

I follow a few other blogs that are just, well, amazing. And these bloggers post often, if not daily, with deep spiritual insights or great recipes and nutritional information, or beautiful photos. And I get a bit intimidated and feel like it would be too much work to even attempt to create an interesting blog, and then I just end up not blogging anything at all! But then I have to ask myself...why do I think my blog needs to compare with the blogs of others? I'm me, and they're them, and we have different lives and different voices. My blog can be whatever I want it to be! That's kind of fun, when you think about it. Such possibility! Such potential! And I guess that means I have the right to take a 7-month hiatus from blogging if I feel like it. So I won't apologize for the break...but I will say that I feel a renewed spark of interest in blogging, and have some ideas for this little corner of the Internet that I call my own. And if you want to check back from time to time, hopefully you will not be disappointed! :-)

3 comments:

Anna H. said...

Yea!!!! :-) I really like the new background. So pretty. And, yes, you can do whatever you want with your "little corner of the Internet." :-) Love you!!

Allison said...

I'm glad you are back. Your blog was my inspiration to start a blog and I love what you write.

Cathy said...

So glad you're back! Missed you!