God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

8/12/2009

Summer Fun!


For those of you not on Facebook, I just published an album of some pictures from our summer. You can view it by clicking here, even if you're not a Facebook member!

It feels like this summer has gone by so quickly...of course, being in Sacramento we'll still get "summery" weather well into October, most likely! But soon, we'll be able to break out the sweaters and start lighting fires in our fireplace again. That will be nice!

I hope you all had a wonderful summer as well! Enjoy the soon-coming change of seasons as we head into the fall!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pictures! Glad to see you back blogging too.

How are you liking your new camera?

Sarah said...

I really love the quality of photos the camera takes! Still haven't gotten around to studying the particulars of good photography or the technically correct way to use all the settings on the camera, but even with just the basic settings, the pictures often turn out amazingly!