God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

11/28/2005

Back home...

We had a great time with family over the holiday week. Time spent with my family is always refreshing! It was fun to see Ben again -- he was five months old on Thanksgiving day. Here's an adorable shot of him with Anna and Matt's kittens, Missy and Bella:















So now we're home, back to cold, rainy weather (yeah, that summery weather we were having last week is history). Time to put up the Christmas decorations and settle in for the winter!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love this picture! I have it on my desktop. It's so cute and cuddly!