God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

11/02/2005

A photo shoot...

Andrew's sister Jessica (who celebrated her 15th birthday last week) is taking a digital photography class for school. One of her assignments was to take some portraiture shots of three different people, and one of the people she chose was me! She came over last night and took some "everyday life" type shots of me, as well as a few "portrait" type shots. Here they are -- I think she did a great job!

Picking Pomegranates




















Cutting Bread




















On the Computer




















Say, "Cheese!"

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love these pics. The cutting bread and on the computer are especially good, although I really like the angle of the last one.

Sarah said...

Thanks, Suzanne! :-)