God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

10/31/2005

For less than $20!

Andrew and I impulsively decided to go out and see a movie tonight. The new Wallace and Gromit movie (rated G; always a good choice) seemed like the best option at the cinema closest to us, so we headed out into the brisk night, grabbed a quick chicken dinner at El Pollo Loco, and made it to the 9:20 showing.

We were the only ones in the theater!

Granted, it was one of their smaller theaters, and the movie has been out for a while now. Most people were there to see newer movies. I suppose everyone who might have wanted to see Wallace and Gromit late on a Monday night was either at a Halloween party or recovering from trick-or-treating. So it was a good night to go!

I commented to Andrew how cool it was that we rented a whole theater for ourselves, for a private showing of the movie, for less than $20!

And the movie was pretty funny, too!

1 comment:

Anna H. said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time! That is funny that you were the only ones in there. I still want to see that movie. I love Wallace and Gromit! :-)