God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

10/10/2005

God is good...

...all the time!

That is a truth that never changes, no matter our circumstances...

I'm so glad we have a good God!

Praising Him today for the gift of life (both physical and spiritual)...and thanking Him that He gives us hope for the future!

3 comments:

Anna H. said...

Amen!!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

God is good.

This has nothing to do with your post, Sarah, but I thought you'd enjoy this Web site and maybe even send in a picture of Skipper and Gilligan? www.stuffonmycat.com

Sarah said...

Cute website, Suzanne! I did submit a couple pics...we'll see if they make it on there! ;-)