God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

10/20/2005

Going On a Plane Ride!!

On Saturday morning I will be flying to Portland, where my lovely sister and my adorable nephew will pick me up! I'm so excited to see my family again! It will be a quick trip (I fly home Monday morning). But better than nothing!

Praying you all have a wonderful weekend, too!

Here's a random photo of my cats for your enjoyment:

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I guess you're checking this from your familiar guest room then? Give my nephew a kiss for me!

Sarah said...

I'm home already, but I will be sure to give him a kiss for you in November! :-)