God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

10/01/2005

October Already?

Where has this year gone? It's hard to believe it's October (even more so because it's still so warm here and I had to turn the air conditioning on for a while today). I can't wait for the truly autumnal weather, and to be able to wear sweaters again...

Speaking of sweaters, another thing I like about the cold weather is that I don't have to get irritated by seeing so many immodestly dressed girls, either on the university campus where I take my Russian class, or even at church! It's nice when they have to wear sweaters and jackets that cover up the things that only their husbands (or future husbands) should see! Seriously, ladies, give the guys a break (and respect your purity in the process)! Well, I could go on, but this is a "soapbox issue" for me, and I'll refrain!

I'm going to work on organizing my library this afternoon...I love the sound of those words -- "my library" -- OK, so it's still technically combined with my office, and only one wall has bookshelves, but it's better than nothing! And better than what I had before we remodeled! It's fun to finally have a place to display all my treasures...

So I am off to shelve and dust and organize my paper friends...

Until next time, keep your eyes on eternity!

No comments: