God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

12/07/2005

Chronicles of Narnia...

Andrew and I are planning to see the Narnia movie, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, this Saturday with our friends Michael and Allison. I'm so excited to see this book brought to life on the big screen! I know it's going to be a wonderful movie...

Pastor Bob loved the Chronicles of Narnia series, and read through it annually. After he died, I thought of the passage from the end of the last book, after the main characters have died and are entering heaven. So cool to know that Pastor Bob is living this out now:

"All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before."

God is so good. How do people get through life without Him?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Sarah, George gets to see that movie for free with his coworkers when it comes out. Maybe he'll go again with me over his Christmas break. I have prayed for your church and your pastor's family... no matter how spiritual they are it has to be very devistating! Check it out... I started a blog on here just a few days ago!
Jenn Inashvili

Sarah said...

The movie was wonderful! I highly recommend it! And I get to go again for free on the 18th, because our church librarian is taking all us library volunteers as a Christmas gift!

Thank you for your prayers...we are having a memorial service at our church next week, on the 17th.