God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

12/14/2005

Cool photo software...and it's free!

I found this awesome, free photo software from Google called Picasa. Here's the link to check it out for yourself:

http://picasa.google.com/index.html

It lets you do cool editing things to photos, and has this neat collage feature. Here are a few examples, using different numbers of pictures in the collage (remember, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them):

























































You can also layer two or more pictures on top of each other, like I did in this festive photo of my adorable nephew, Ben:















Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anna H. said...

Sarah, these pictures are AWESOME!!! I'm definitely going to check this out! I love what you did with Ben and the snowy trees. And I love the kitty collage! Love ya!

Sarah said...

I knew you'd like that last one! ;-)