God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

2/13/2006

Ahhh, sunshine...

Yesterday afternoon Andrew and I went to a park and sat on a blanket in the grass by a pond to have a picnic lunch. Ducks, geese, and seagulls (yes, seagulls: there seemed to be a seagull convention in our part of town) added the background music. Then, while Andrew worked on his laptop in preparation for the evening service, I took a nap in the sun. I can't even remember the last time I took a nap outside! It was so peaceful. I'm loving this 70-degree weather we're having right now...blue sky and sunshine make me happy!

This is the park we were at; I found this picture online, but it gives you an idea of our afternoon:

God knew California weather was perfect for me, so in His providence He moved us here. I don't miss the Oregon rain (sorry Anna!) and would never be able to live on the East Coast and deal with all the snow and ice (you all who live over there are made from hardier stuff than I am)!

Praising God for beautiful weather today...

No comments: