God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

2/22/2006

What a handsome little tiger!

I have to post these great pictures of my beautiful boy Skipper, taken by my sister-in-law Jessica, a budding young photographer (remember, you can click on them to make them bigger):

Isn't he regal?



















I wonder what he's thinking about?

8 comments:

Anna H. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna H. said...

What a cute cussy pat! I wish that I were a good photographer, so that I could take cute pictures of my kittys.

Sarah said...

Finally, after three days, some love for the Skipper! LOL Just kidding...

But I guess kitty posts aren't as popular as other kinds of posts! Or maybe I just put too much stock in comments as to whether people enjoy my posts or not. I guess I like feedback!

Thanks for being a faithful feedback-giver, sis! ;-)

Jenn said...

Tell Skipper I think he is a luxury cat.

(I always tell my Skippy he's a luxury dog. He loves compliments).

Jenn said...

I like the color photo best, with the contrast of his eyes and fur color. Very pretty.

Sarah said...

Thanks, Jenn! Even if Skipper isn't a luxury cat, he sure leads a luxury life! ;-)

I think your Skippy is adorable, too. I remember how soft his fur is.

Suzanne said...

So precious! I love kitty photos.

Anonymous said...

Awww! He's such a handsome kitty! You must be very proud. :-)

~Colleen