God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

7/12/2006

Celebrating our 11th anniversary

Andrew and I had a lovely vacation to Southern California last week to celebrate our 11th anniversary, which was on the 8th. We drove down on Wednesday and spent two nights at a KOA in San Diego, staying in one of their one-bedroom Kamping Kabins. While in San Diego, we explored Seaport Village, Point Loma, Coronado, and the San Diego Zoo.

Then we headed to Riverside for two nights at the Mission Inn. On Saturday, our anniversary, we attended the wedding of Andrew's cousin's daughter, then on Sunday we visited the Slavic church in Hollywood and then had lunch with friends afterwards before driving home to Sacramento.

I'm so grateful to the Lord for giving us 11 years together. The years have gone by quickly! I look forward to many more years together as we continue on in this journey of marriage.

A few pictures:

The view from Point Loma














Us (the happy couple) :-)














Andrew enjoying the Pacific Ocean

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Tell Andrew that too. I'm so glad you guys had a great anniversary!

I miss both of you so much, though it was wonderful to see you at the Israel trip reunion. You two are streaks of sunshine in my life that is too often cloudy. I am grateful to God that He allowed for me to meet you and Andrew and keep in touch with you as well!

I now have my email back; I'm no longer grounded from it. I'll email you soon, but I am also looking for time in my schedule to send an "old-fashioned" letter! :-)

Yes, I know it's summer, but I'm still busy. I've got summer school. Mostly Algebra 1, but some reading for comprehension too. It's actually a lot of fun, and I'm understanding the Algebra (which is a big surprise, because usually math isn't my forte). I'm making lots of friends too. But you are still one of my closest friends! And I hope you always will be!!

Talk to you soon,

Love,

Colleen

Suzanne said...

Sarah, I love your hair! So cute. It looks like you and Andrew had lots of fun. Nice weather, too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 11 years of marriage...may the Lord continue to be central to your relationship, and to shine from you as He does now.

Thanks for sharing the great pics!!

love ali xx