God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

8/31/2006

A new nephew!

Ben now has some competition in the cute nephew department, as Andrew's sister Evelina and her husband Serge celebrated the arrival of their first son, Austin Samuel, yesterday. We are all thankful for this precious gift from God, and that mom and baby are both doing so well!



















Welcome to the world, little Austin (and at 6 lbs. 1 oz. and 18 inches long, "little" is the appropriate word)!

Austin with his Aunt Sarah and Uncle Andrew:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, how sweet! I love the picture of you and Austin--nifty how part of the picture is black and white, and the other part is color! Cool!

Miss you lots,

Colleen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all your family, and praise God for little Austin's safe arrival. He is a real cutie! Just like his Aunt Sarah :)

Love Ali xx