God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

11/21/2006

Ahhh...the lovely liquid sunshine of Oregon!

I'm currently visiting my sister in the lovely state of Oregon. And I'm trying to figure out what all this wet stuff falling from the sky is...oh yeah, RAIN! I remember rain! :-) All kidding aside, we do get rain in Sacramento (although we've had some lovely, sunny weather there recently). Oregon wouldn't be the beautiful, green state that it is without all the rain, though, so it does serve a purpose!












I'm loving hanging out with my nephew, Ben, and getting to know him a little bit. He's much more fun now that he's almost 18 months old (last time I saw him was in June). Here's a recent pic of the little cutie:

















I'm thankful for my family, and for the opportunity to spend time with them this week!

4 comments:

Anna H. said...

Me too!! I mean, being thankful for family and the opportunity to spend time with them this week. God is good!!!

Suzanne said...

Oh, I love him! How fun for you to spend Thanksgiving with the fam. :) Was that rainy picture taken in Clatskanie?

Sarah said...

Suzanne, it was actually a pic I found online, but it might as well have been taken in Clatskanie! It has been pouring a lot this week! I just did a search for "rainy Oregon" pics and that popped up! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, Ben is adorable!!!! He's such a cutie! You must be a very proud aunt! And I must agree--I'm thankful for all the special people in my life, though most of them aren't family, and I'm especially thankful for YOU!!!! Happy Thanksgiving and I hope God blesses you!!

Love,
Colleen <3 <><