God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

12/01/2006

What a cutie!

So I got to hang out with my nephew Ben all last week -- it was great! He's developing quite a little personality!

Here we are enjoying some mindless entertainment...



















I think this kid is advanced for his age...he sat here with his mommy for more than half an hour coloring. How many almost-18-month-olds have that kind of attention span?

















Of course, he deals with the normal toddler temptations of forbidden fruit (in this case, the computer room). I'm sure he'll soon figure out the door-opening thing, and that will make life a lot more interesting for his parents!



















I am very excited to fly back up to Oregon this coming week for the birth of Ben's little brother, Aaron!

1 comment:

Anna H. said...

Ah, Sarah, it was great having you, and it will be great having you up again so soon. I will definitely need the extra help! :-) I love these pictures of Ben, and your kind words (about him being advanced and all!). :-) Love ya!