God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

12/05/2006

You know you're in California when...

...it's December 5th and you hear the ice-cream truck driving up and down the street with its annoying little jingle.

Seriously, in Portland that would be seasonal work. Here? They work year round.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, my sister had her second baby this morning! I was supposed to be there for the birth, but he came a day earlier than planned, so... not much you can do about that! I'm flying up tonight...

Here's little Aaron Edward (8 lbs. even, 20 in. long) looking all newborn-y. It's the only picture I have so far!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

ice cream?!?

great pic of the new nephew!