God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

12/18/2006

I love being an Auntie!

It was so great to spend 10 days with my sister Anna and her family following the birth of my nephew Aaron on Dec. 5th -- I love these little guys so much! Ben has such personality, and is so smart! I can't wait until he starts talking. And Aaron is just so sweet and new...I can't wait to see his personality develop over the next few years!

















And of course, I miss Anna already. It was a privilege to get to help her through that first week with two little ones at home. She's a great mommy.
















Hopefully I'll get to see them again in a few months when we go back up for my cousin's wedding. I really wish we lived closer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Auntie Sarah :D

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas,

I miss you!!
Love and prayers, ali xx

Suzanne said...

Great pictures! Isn't Ben just getting so big??? I'm excited to see little Aaron in a few days (if I can get out with this blizzard!).

Sarah said...

Suzanne, I pray you will be able to get out of Colorado! Yes, Ben is growing up so quickly...he is such a cute and smart little man!