God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

4/01/2006

A few funny pics...

We stopped at a little store to have some of the "best ice cream in Israel" (it WAS yummy) and they had these funny cow statues everywhere. That's the moon in the distance!





























Mud! :-) (That's my bro Nate on the far left and Andrew on the far right!)















Doesn't this camel look like he's cheesing for the camera? :-)















In our Jerusalem hotel room. Ironic, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anna H. said...

I'm definitely loving all of the fun pictures, Sarah. Especially since I wasn't able to see all of yours while you were here. What a neat experience!!

Jenn said...

Very interesting pictures... if you'd posted those cow pics with a contest to guess where you are, i doubt many people would guess Israel!