God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

4/26/2006

Yes, I love technology...

(You get a golden star sticker if you know where I got the title of this post!)

You know how I wrote about board games a few posts ago? Well, a friend of mine who is currently living in another country saw the post and invited me to play some games online with her...so yesterday, she and I played the Yahoo.com version of Pictionary, and then several rounds of their version of Boggle! It was so much fun...and just amazing that we are half a world and several time zones apart, but we can get together online for some fun game time...what a blessing!

Thanks to my dear friend! Let's do it again soon! (Hey, and if anybody else wants to go up against me in Boggle, or any word game, for that matter...I welcome the challenge! Just e-mail me and we'll set something up!)

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Singing, "Yes, I love technology...but not as much as you, you see." Napoleon Dynamite? :)

Jenn said...

Here's something for you Sarah, maybe you have seen it before:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ndsound.php

Sarah said...

Yay, you get a gold star, Suzanne! ;-)

Jenn - How funny! That's great, thanks!

Anonymous said...

:-D

Anna H. said...

Sarah, I know that I can never win when I go up against you in word games, but it's still fun! :-) Love ya!