God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

1/10/2006

How many readers do I have?

Sometimes I wonder how many people actually read this blog on a regular basis...the little counter at the bottom of the page indicates that quite a few people have read it...probably half of that number is me coming on to check if anyone has commented on my latest entry! (hee hee)

So just for fun, and because we all know how curious I am (see previous post), if you are a regular reader of "Turning the Pages," could you leave me a comment telling me so? Even those of you who have never left a comment before? (If you really don't want to leave a comment, or don't know how, and you have my personal e-mail address, you could let me know that way too!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, me, me!!! I read your blog! I love reading my Hannah Girls' blogs!

(I just don't comment much........sorry!)

And by the way - love the new Inkstains blog too!

merry said...

I read, too. I rarely comment on any of the many blogs I read, so I guess that includes you!

Karl said...

I read... and comment--but you knew that.

Jenn said...

I have been dropping by every once in a while... thanks for visiting mine!

Anna H. said...

Sarichka, you know that I am a faithful reader -- yeah, I could probably comment a little more often, but, I do care! :-) And, yes, I have been to your Ink Stains blog, and love it. I've only read a few entries, though (I love the one about our bedroom!), 'cause I don't have much time. Tah tah for now! :-)

Suzanne said...

I check in every few days!

Megan said...

Sarah,

I love to read your blog.....

Thanks for posting on mine!

Have a great weekend,

Megan

Anonymous said...

I love you and I love reading your blog!! I have really missed it when I haven't been able to, and am looking forward to catching up and discovering your pearls of wisdom on your new blog too.Ali xxoo :oD

Thelma said...

Hi Sarah!
I read your blog! I love it!

Keep it up...
t.

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog, and I love it! I plan on visiting again. :)