God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

1/02/2006

Rain, rain, go away!

Rain. Lots of rain. Pouring, flowing, saturating our back yard.

Leaky skylight:

drip,

drip,

dripping into a green plastic bowl on the dining room floor.

Gray and gloomy outside. Too much rain.

Messy yard. WetFallenYellowWillowLeavesStickingToOurShoes and hitching a ride inside. Messy entryway.

No sunshine or blue sky. I miss them.

2 comments:

Anna H. said...

Very nice, Sarah. I could picture it. Leaky skylight? That's no good. I like the rain, though. :-)Love ya!

Sarah said...

Yeah, our skylight leaks every time it rains. It's been "fixed" twice already; the only problem is that it gets fixed when it's not raining, so there's no way to tell if the "fix" worked until the next time it rains. Looks like the last fix didn't work!