God is the Author of my life's story, and I'm excited to see what He has in store as each new chapter unfolds. I don't yet know the ending, but I trust that it will be better than I ever imagined! I invite you to read along...

Pages

1/29/2006

My nephew

My sister's baby, Benjamin, is now seven months old. I wish I could see him more often than I do, but they live 600 miles away. As Ben gets older, I look forward to cute conversations with him on the phone, and getting little letters from him in the mail. I can't wait to see what his personality will be like, and hear what his voice sounds like. He's definitely a gift from God!

Here he is, in all his cuteness:



















Giddy-up, Teddy!

4 comments:

Anna H. said...

I wish that you could see him more often also. I very much enjoy reading about my precious son on your blog, although, he looks kind of scary in that first picture. Too bad we couldn't have gotten one with him smiling. Maybe next time! :-)

Sarah said...

Not scary, just intent and fascinated by the camera! Some kids think the camera is hilariously funny, and others (like Ben) think it's completely fascinating and worth pondering!

Suzanne said...

Ben does like to ponder things...like when he'll see his aunts next! ;)

Anonymous said...

sooo cute Sarah! What a special little boy, Anna :o)
Sorry you sisters are all so far apart from each other
:o(

Love ali xxx